Friday, March 6, 2009

Kassidy here...

Well I had the chance to have my mom and Kels come out this past week to visit. They became part of our little Hawaii family!! It was so good to have a little piece of home here, although when they left I think it made me more homesick then I have been so far. We had a lot of fun though! They didn't always get the best weather, and we did a lot of driving, but that just meant for more bonding time in the car! We enjoyed tons and tons of treats and eating out.. I think I gained a good 5 pounds this week.. but it was well worth it! My mom took such good care of all of us here, she always does. I have the best mom ever! I miss you guys already and am so glad that you came to stay with us in our little home here. I will miss hanging out the window acting handicapped with you kelsie, mom I will miss spooning with you on your bed, and getting lost a million times in the car with you. Brooke, it wasnt a complete girl trip without you, we need to do another one soon with all of us! And to the rest of my family, I miss you all and Hawaii isn't complete without you here with me. I am so grateful to have my most amazing family ever! Kels keep Marlie in until I get home... I love you all!!!!
Our last night together.. sad goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment