Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We babysat for our landlord the other night and the kids were so cute! We felt like one big happy family!




Waiting for the bus with all our groceries...
Right outta bed waiting for the bus
These kids at the bus stop would not leave Jill alone

Before Mckall and Jill cut Remmy's hair

Finished product= Mullet

Rainstorm that Kass and Katie got caught in

We had a little "fiesta" with the boys and made yummy enchiladas and played some cards after

Valentines day in Waikiki with Jord and Justin

2 comments:

  1. McKall I want you to wear that shirt every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kass! You look like you are having sooo much fun!! I'm so jealous! I'm so tempted to come out and live there! If only...ha ha! I hope you are doing well! Ry and I miss you a ton! Love ya!
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete